Weight Loss Gazeley, Newmarket, Bury St Edmunds
By targeting the unconscious mind with powerful suggestion techniques, I will help you develop a positive relationship with food and exercise. The aim of therapy for weight loss is to help you feel more confident about your appearance, and work on changing any negative thoughts about eating.
How can I help you ?
I help many clients who want to lose weight, and others who struggle with their relationship with food which can result in conditions like bulimia and anorexia. The majority of my clients who want help in this aspect of life feel that they are over-
As part of my ongoing development I am currently studying a Masters in Obesity and Weight Management.
The facts are clear that the average person is gaining weight over time, and there is a serious problem in the UK of health issues related to over-
NLP, Coaching and Hypnotherapy are highly effective tools in helping people take responsibility and control of their lives. By removing reasons and excuses for not losing weight, letting go of judgments and self-
I have assisted many clients with losing weight. Each client is different, their motivations differ and their relationship with food varies.
Here are some of the changes you can experience:
- No more diets, because diets don’t work: diets imply deprivation.
- Develop new and healthy habits.
- Easy, effortless programming of good eating habits.
- No more cravings, snacking or binging.
- Increased energy, enabling you to live more fully.
- Increased control, confidence, motivation and determination.
- Emotional control.
- Better decision making.
- Reduce stress.
- Appetite control and removal of overeating.
- Understand the science of changing your mind
How long will it take? For weight loss (which can’t happen overnight), I usually recommend a minimum of 3-